Welcome to Zurich Open Repository and Archive
- Using real-time fMRI neurofeedback to restore right occipital cortex activity in patients with left visuo-spatial neglect: proof-of-principle and preliminary results.
- Neuropsychological Rehabilitation:1-22. Item availability may be restricted.
- Closed-loop brain training: the science of neurofeedback.
- Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 18(2):86-100. Item availability may be restricted.
- Manipulating motor performance and memory through real-time fMRI neurofeedback.
- Biological Psychology, 108:85-97.
- Learning control over emotion networks through connectivity-based neurofeedback.
- Cerebral Cortex, 27(2):1193-1202. Item availability may be restricted.
- Comparison of real-time water proton spectroscopy and echo-planar imaging sensitivity to the BOLD effect at 3 T and at 7 T.
- PLoS ONE, 9(3):e91620.
- 21 Sep 2017
- Researchers showed strong interest for the SNSF information event on Open Research Data
- 06 Sep 2017
- Survey on Open Access
- 07 Aug 2017
- New ZORA publication lists in Magnolia
- 04 Aug 2017
- SNSF Information Event – Open Research Data Policies and Data Management Plan
- 19 Jun 2017
- First Introduction course to ZORA and Open Access in English