Permanent URL to this publication: http://dx.doi.org/10.5167/uzh-13850
Huber, J R (2008). A brief history of the Institute of Physical Chemistry at the University of Zurich: Written on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the institute 1931-2006. CHIMIA International Journal for Chemistry, 62 (3):103-110.
View at publisher
Abrief history of the Institute of Physical Chemistry, University of Zurich, is presented ranging from the early days when Paul Karrer recognized and encouraged research into physical chemical processes, the creation of an Institute of Physical Chemistry in 1931 by Hans von Halban, and continuing through to the present. The professors and their research interests that have contributed to the excellent reputation of the Institute are described.
143 downloads since deposited on 21 Feb 2009
35 downloads since 12 months
|Item Type:||Journal Article, refereed, original work|
|Communities & Collections:||07 Faculty of Science > Department of Chemistry|
|Deposited On:||21 Feb 2009 17:49|
|Last Modified:||18 Jul 2014 00:18|
|Publisher:||Swiss Chemical Society|
|Additional Information:||Copyright ©Swiss Chemical Society: CHIMIA, volume 62, page 103-110, a2008|
Users (please log in): suggest update or correction for this item
Repository Staff Only: item control page