Welcome to Zurich Open Repository and Archive
- Alternatives to robenidine to control gastrointestinal disorders of weaner rabbits in the field.
- 2021, University of Zurich, Vetsuisse Faculty.
- Myocardial Deformation in Fontan Patients Assessed by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Feature Tracking: Correlation with Function, Clinical Course, and Biomarkers.
- Pediatric Cardiology:Epub ahead of print.
- Transcriptomic analysis of the mouse retina after acute and chronic normobaric and hypobaric hypoxia.
- Scientific Reports, 11:16666.
- Neuroelectric Correlates of Preferred Sexual Content and Their Implications for Forensic Psychiatry.
- 2021, University of Zurich, Faculty of Arts.
- A New Perspective on Perceived Overqualification: On Enlarging the Stress-Related View with a More Positive Resource-Oriented Perspective.
- Download PDF 'A New Perspective on Perceived Overqualification: On Enlarging the Stress-Related View with a More Positive Resource-Oriented Perspective'. Item availability may be restricted.
- 2021, University of Zurich, Faculty of Arts. Item availability may be restricted.
- 20 Aug 2021
- Scientifica: Workshop “Open up Your research” on September 5th 2021
- 09 Jul 2021
- First HOPE newsletter
- 07 Jul 2021
- Taylor&Francis: article allowance for 2021 for free open access publishing has been reached
- 05 Jul 2021
- New service: Open Access Monitor
- 16 Jun 2021
- Popular Workshop on “The Legal Aspects of Open Science” attracted Researchers